Aligned Expression Power Yoga Retreat
The retreat will include Alignment and Expression clinics to empower your practice to the next level.
You will leave this retreat with:
* Learn how to ignite your practice; whether one-on-one or in a group setup.
* The discovery of what is holding you back and the new possibility of authentic self-expression.
* Tools to self-align in any yoga class.
* 1st to 4th October 2020
* Taught in English
* Taking place at the award-winning Watamu Tree House
* KSH 53,000 per person (shared accommodation). Single rooms available.
Scheduled for: 1 October 2020 ~ 4 October 2020
Request an itinerary by sending us your message along with this event in your Shortlists.
Stretching from Nyali to Malindi, the North Coast is known for its long white beaches, its trading history and its Swahili ruins. Highlights include Tana River Delta, Malindi Marine National Park, Watamu Marine National Park, Arabuko Sokoke Forest, Mida Creek and Gede Ruins.Read more about North Coast
This architecturally extraordinary house was built in several stages, and includes contributions by Andrew Melesi, Sala Terrena Creative Construction, Kitengela Glass and Anselm’s Hot Glass. The result is two whitewashed towers, linked by bridges and studded with colourful glass adornments. Stylish, striking and completely ...